LED Lighting ConversionsConserve energy
The high efficiency and directional nature of LEDs makes them ideal for many industrial uses. LEDs are increasingly common in indoor lighting, street lights, parking garage lighting, walkway and other outdoor area lighting, refrigerated case lighting, modular lighting, and task lighting.
LED lighting is very different from other lighting sources such as incandescent bulbs and CFLs. Key differences include the following:
- Light Source: LEDs are the size of a fleck of pepper, and a mix of red, green, and blue LEDs is typically used to make white light.
- Direction: LEDs emit light in a specific direction, reducing the need for reflectors and diffusers that can trap light. This feature makes LEDs more efficient for many uses such as recessed downlights and task lighting. With other types of lighting, the light must be reflected to the desired direction and more than half of the light may never leave the fixture.
- Heat: LEDs emit very little heat. In comparison, incandescent bulbs release 90% of their energy as heat and CFLs release about 80% of their energy as heat.
With the introduction of next-generation energy control you can unlock actionable, enterprise-wide business intelligence to new environments such as parking garages, offices, and more.
- Wireless integration with lighting control and management software
- Occupancy sensing provides light when and where needed
- Daylight harvesting adjusts light output based on ambient light
- Full-range dimming for visual comfort and optimal savings
- Desktop & mobile applications enable on-demand control from anywhere
We work with some of the most knowledgeable LED Lighting experts in the country and have access to almost every band of LED Lighting and controls.
Together we will assess your current lighting challenges and recommend the most suitable solutions. Many installations with the right control platforms are experiencing as much as 90% savings.
Lighting as a Service
We also offer Lighting as a Service which allows you to update your lighting without investing your capital